The DAISy 1 is a hybrid digital-analogue converter.
The DAISy 1’s powerful dual DAC processors and a pair of prestigious 6922(E88CC) vacuum tubes make it is available to transmitting not only every details of a recording but also more rich and warm analogue sound.
SPECIFICATION● Supporting up to : DSD 256(Native), DoP, PCM 32bit/384KHz.
● Dual ES9018 Sabre32 reference DAC chip from ESS Technologies.
● 6922(E88CC) Vacuum tube per each channel.
● 2N3906 transistor per each channel.
● 135dB DNR per each channel.
● Asynchronous USB interface with USB jitter elimination.
● Automatic sampling rate switching.
● Drivers : OS X, Windows ASIO drivers.
● Power : Factory set for 100, 115, 220 or 230V AC, 49-62Hz.
● Output Impedance : 200 ohm.
● Output Level : 2.3Vrms(UnBal.), 4.6Vrms(Bal.).
● Dimensions (W x D x H) : 43 X 29 X 7 Cm (17 X 11.5 X 3.5 inch)